Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/playwithwordstherapy.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
A treatment plan is an individualized plan created by the Speech-Language Pathologist to address your child’s speech, language, cognitive, and/or voice needs.
The plan may include:
• Recommendations for therapy or re-screening/re-evaluation at a later time
• Initial goals to address during therapy
• Referrals to other professionals (i.e., audiologist, medical specialist, occupational/physical therapist, etc…)
• Referral to other community services, such as an early intervention program
• Suggestions for parents/caregivers and educators